IPG American Orange Mask Tape, 24mm (~1"), OM2455
IPG American® brand 24mm (~1") x 60 yds Orange Mask™ Tape (OM2455) is a high performance masking tape developed for transportation related paint applications such as marine, composite, bus, truck, RV, automotive and various other applications where conformability and clean removal is required.
Features a high quality, smooth crepe paper masking tape with a natural rubber adhesive. Good quick stick and holding properties. Stain and transfer resistant, controlled unwind and good adhesion to backing when layered. Highly conformable and flexible. Leaves clean and crisp paint lines.
Moisture, solvent and tear resistant, UV resistant up to 72 hours, can be exposed to high oven temperature up to 225°F (107°C) up to 30 minutes.
Advantages and Benefits:
- Highly conformable and flexible; tear, moisture and solvent resistant
- Offers clean removal and crisp paint lines
- Good quick stick and holding properties
- Controlled unwind, good adhesion to backing when layered
- Moisture, solvent and tear resistant
- UV resistant up to 72 hours
- Can be exposed to high oven temperature up to 225°F (107°C) up to 30 minutes
- Overall Grade/Function: Designed for masking fiberglass molds (gel-coating) and composites where either semi-permanent or paste wax release agents. For marine and other OEM (bus, truck, RV, automotive) paint applications.
- Backing: Fine crepe paper
- Adhesive: Natural rubber resin
- Color: Orange
- Standard Widths: 18mm (~3/4"), 24mm (~1"), 36mm (~1.5"), 48mm (~2")
- Standard Length: 54.8M (60 yds)
- Tensile Strength: 23 lbs/in width
- Adhesion to Steel: 27 oz/in width
- Thickness: 7.1 mils
- Elongation: 12%
Technical Data Sheet:
Download by clicking here
NOTES: Sizes shipped will typically be the tape industry standard metric-cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1 inch of nominal tape width ordered (rolls are approximately 5% narrower than the nominal size).