Mirka 8" Multi-Hole 5-Mount Grip Pad for National Detroit Tools, 908M5GV
Mirka Grip Backup Pad are available in over 25 sizes, shapes, hole configurations, grips and densities.
The Mirka 908M5GV 8" Multi-Hole 5-Mount Grip Backup Pad features a 8" diameter size, multi-hole vacuum pattern for efficient dust extraction and 5-hole tool mounting attachment. Designed for use with National Detroit sanding tools.
Manufactured using advanced molded polymers and highest quality construction. Backup pads feature durable nylon J-hooks (unless otherwise noted) for use with grip style (Velcro-type) abrasives.
For additional Mirka grip backing plates, click here.
Features and Benefits:
- Mirka grip pads are available in over 25 sizes, shapes, hole configurations, grips and densities
- Manufactured using top quality molded polymer construction
- Balanced to eliminate vibration and provide superior finishing
- Medium density polyurethane foam is firm enough to level substrates while conforming to minor surface contours
- Pads feature durable nylon hooks for use with grip style abrasives
- 5-hole mount attachment for use with National Detroit sanding tool
- Multi-hole vacuum pattern for efficient dust extraction
- 8" pads have max operating speed of 10,000 RPM and various attachment designs
- Sold individually