Mirka Abranet 3" x 9" Grip Sanding Strips for Handy Block, 9A-175 Series
Mirka Abranet 3" x 9" Grip Sanding Board Sheets (9A-175 Series) are a revolutionary mesh abrasive for vacuum sanding operations that will fundamentally improve your shop environment!
These Abranet 3" x 9" Sanding Strips are designed for use with Mirka's innovative Handy Block grip sanding board.
This unique patented sanding material contains thousands of small holes, making it possible to effectively vacuum away dust and other particles without clogging the abrasive surface. The result is a uniform sanding pattern and a perfectly smooth surface and a work environment is free of dust.
Abranet has a much longer lifetime longer than traditional paper abrasives, typically outlasting paper discs 3 to 5 times! This means that sanding can be carried out more efficiently at a lower overall cost.
Sold 10 sheets per package.
Features and Benefits:
- Virtually dust-free sanding in vacuum-assisted applications
- Greater efficiency than standard paper disc abrasives and less use of materials
- Elimination of pilling problems
- Produces a better finish
- Better work environment, improved operator safety, and less environmental impact
- Multifunctional product used both within the automotive, marine, composite and wood industries
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Abranet 3" x 9" grip strips for use with Mirka Handy Sanding Block
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Polyamide fabric
- Coating: Closed
- Color: White and Brown
- Grit range: P80, P120, P180, P240
- Sold 10 strips per pack