Mirka Abranet Ace 3" x 5" Grip Sanding Sheets, AC-178 Series
Mirka Abranet Ace 3" x 5" Grip Sanding Board Sheets (AC-178 Sheets) are designed to achieve outstanding results on challenging surfaces and repair applications.
These sanding sheets are perfectly suited for use with the Mirka DEOS 3.2" x 5.2" electric sander (MID3530201US).
Optimized net construction and ceramic grains, Abranet Ace offers superior cut and performance for hardwoods (such as beech and oak), gel coat and fast cutting on various solid surface materials as well as for cleaning of different industrial rollers. Abranet Ace also works excellent on primer sanding applications.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Download PDF brochure here to learn more about the growing family of Abranet abrasives.
Features and Benefits:
- Optimized net construction and ceramic grains for the most demanding applications
- Virtually dust-free sanding in vacuum-assisted applications
- Greater efficiency than standard paper disc abrasives and less use of materials
- Elimination of pilling problems
- Produces a better finish
- Better work environment, improved operator safety, and less environmental impact
- Multi-functional product for use within the automotive, marine, composite, wood industries and industrial roller cleaning
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- 3" x 5" grip sheets
- Grain: Ceramic/Ceramic coated
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Polyamide fabric
- Coating: Closed
- Color: Light Maroon
- Grit range: 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400
- Sold 50 discs per box