Mirka Denibbing File, MINF
Mirka Fine and Coarse Denibbing File (MINF) is a valuable tool when the task at hand is quick and safe removal of paint runs or sags.
The ergonomically designed handle is easy to grasp and uses a strong magnet to hold a two-sided file in place. One side is coarse-cut, and the other is fine-cut.
The Mirka denibbing file is well built and designed to last.
Features and Benefits:
- Quick and safe removal of paint runs and sags
- Features a two-sided file for both coarse & fine cuts
- Strong magnet holds file in place
- Ergonomic handle
- 1-7/16" x 1-1/8" x 1-1/4"
- Two-sided magnetic file for both coarse & fine cuts