Mirka Gold 9" 27-Hole Sanding Discs, 23-648 Series
Mirka Gold 9" 27-Hole Sanding Discs (23-648 Series) are suited for high-speed sanding in a multitude of applications and perfectly suited for the Mirka LEROS electric wall and ceiling sander.
Mirka Gold features latex paper backing, semi-open grain and special stearate coatings designed to prevent clogging and pill forming which helps achieve an optimal sanding result. With optimum clogging resistance, you can sand faster and your abrasives last longer, meaning reduced downtime and improved focus on the job.
Sold 25 discs per box.
Features & Benefits:
- Perfectly suited for the Mirka LEROS electric wall and ceiling sander
- Extra strong aluminum oxide grains in 80 to 320 grits for an excellent long-lasting cut
- Optimized grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Gold 80 to 180 grit has a Calcium based stearate for tough grinding
- Gold 240 grit is Zinc based for less clogging on soft application
- Improved backing paper, has a more even coating of grains and resin providing the perfect finish
- Size: 9"
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Backing: Grip
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Gold
- Vacuum Pattern: 27-hole
- Grit range: P80 to P240