Mirka 3" x 9" Handy Grip Vacuum Sanding Block, HB-39
Mirka Handy Grip Vacuum Sanding Block (HB-39) is an ergonomically designed 3" x 9" vacuum sanding block suited for sanding down filler, putty and paint.
The Handy sanding block is easily attached to a vacuum cleaner and utilizes Mirka's Net Sanding Technology, providing a dust-free and healthier working environment.
The Handy has an ergonomically designed two-handed grip and is easy to maneuver across the surface - thanks to the holes on the back for optimized extraction and airflow. The suction valve can also be adjusted for reduced or increased suction. In addition, it is equipped with a Velcro attachment instead of time-consuming clips.
Designed for use with Mirka Abranet 3" x 9" abrasive strips, available in assorted grits.
Sold 1 block per package. Vacuum hose (91100) and abrasive strips sold separately.
Features and Benefits:
- 3" x 9" block size
- Perfect for filler and putty sanding as handle reduces the risk of tilting during use
- Easy to access hose connection and an adjustable suction valve to allow for optimized dust extraction
- Air flow holes help the tool move easily over the surface
- Plate features 55 holes precisely placed to ensure effective dust removal
- Grip fastening system means there’s no time consuming clamps to deal with
- Ergonomic, soft-feel, two handed grip
- Eye catching design in yellow mean it’s always easy to find!