Mirka Iridium 2.75" PSA Sanding Rolls, 24-574/584 Series
Mirka Iridium 2.75" PSA Sanding Rolls (24-574/584 Series) is a premium paper abrasive for universal sanding. Produced with cutting edge technology, Iridium cuts faster with fewer steps from rough to smooth surface finish.
Perfected for speed and efficiency; Iridium has a mix of ceramic and aluminum oxide grains on a flexible paper with a new resin system for enhanced grain adhesion, a precision coating that prevents clogging and reduces pilling.
Iridium is manufactured with state-of-the-art technology that produces a consistent grain distribution for a perfect finish. Iridium delivers amazing results on both soft and hard surfaces, making it the ideal paper abrasive choice for professionals in any industry.
Sticky-back rolls are perfect for 2.75" wide PSA type file boards, simply cut to suit. Packaged in dispenser box for easy removal and to keep abrasive clean.
Size for 80 grit rolls are 2.75" x 60', 120 to 400 grit are 2.75" x 120'. Sold one roll per package
Features and Benefits:
- Optimized grains with unique blend of ceramic and aluminum oxide for a consistent scratch pattern
- Initial cut is more aggressive and lasts longer
- Fits 2.75" PSA type hand blocks
- Precision coating to prevent loading and pilling
- Flexible grip backing with excellent grain adhesion and no loss of grain – even when folded
- Very high health and safety awareness, energy and material efficient and using low VOC resin systems
- Grain: Ceramic and Aluminum Oxide
- Color: Gray
- Attachment: PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive, sticky)
- Backing: Latex C weight paper
- Bonding: Low VOC resin system
- Grit: 80, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400
- Coating: Semi-open
- 80 grit rolls are 2.75" x 60'
120 to 400 grit are 2.75" x 120'