Mirka Mirlon Scuff Discs, 18-241 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Mirka using coupon code MIRKA5 at checkout.
Mirka Mirlon® Scuff Discs (18-241 Series) are designed for use with 6" sanders for fine finishing and surface applications.
Made from three-dimensional media with cut fiber strands coated with resin and consistent abrasive which provides a very flexible and uniform finishing of contoured surfaces.
Available in Very Fine and Ultra Fine grits for a variety of applications
Provides a superior finish compared to other non-woven scuff pads.
For best results, pair with a Mirka 106GM 6" Mirlon Backing Pad that features longer hooks for better grip with Mirlon Scuff Discs.
Features and Benefits:
- Adaptable to shapes and contours
- 6" diameter for use with 6 sanders
- Resistant to tearing
- Consistent scratch pattern for superior uniform finish
- Can be used with water
- Fine Finishing and surface preparation
- For use in automotive, marine and industrial workplace
- Easy to use on profiled surfaces and creates an excellent base for the next coating
- Maroon: Very Fine (360 grit), for primary sanding of new parts, old paint layers, and sanding of repairs before applying primer
- Gray: Ultra Fine (1,500 grit), for enhancing mechanical adhesion and panel blending
- Non-woven abrasives are three-dimensional media made with cut fiber strands, coated with resin and abrasive
- Feature Aluminum Oxide (Very Fine) and Silicon Carbide (Ultra Fine) and Phenolic Resin Bonding
- Available in box of 10, 6" discs
- Maroon: Very Fine (360 grit)
- Gray: Ultra Fine (1,500 grit)