Mirka Polarshine 20 Medium Compound, 1L, PC20-1L
Mirka Polarshine 20 (PC20-1L) is a premium medium coarse polishing compound designed for permanent 1,500 grit scratch removal and optimized to work on fresh and soft clear coats.
This water-soluble polishing compound gives an excellent cut and leaves a very high gloss surface using only a small amount of product. Works with both rotary and random orbital polishers.
In order to obtain a hologram free and superior high gloss surface, especially on darker colors, it is recommended to use Polarshine 5 (VF5) as the last step in the polishing process.
Features and Benefits:
- Permanently removes 1,500 grit sanding marks
- Suitable for all paint systems including scratch resistant clear coats
- Water-based, silicone-free
- Available in 1 liter (1.05 Qt) sizes
Suggested Buff Pads:
- Yellow wool-blend/lambswool
- Yellow lambswool pro
- Yellow foam
- Click here for additional buff pad info
- Rotary: 800 – 1,500 rpm
- Random: 6,000 – 8,000 rpm