Mirka Polarshine 45 Coarse Compound, 1L, PC45-1L
Mirka Polarshine 45 (PC45-1L) is a coarse and fast cutting polishing compound that helps you save time and still achieve a perfect deep gloss finish.
Removes sanding scratches from P600 grit and finer quickly and permanently using a twisted wool pad. Designed for hard surfaces and coatings, especially within the marine sector.
Used in both production and restoration processes, Polarshine® 45 is ideal for one-step polishing of white and light-colored gel coat surfaces. For darker colors, Mirka recommends a second step with Polarshine® 10 to remove swirl marks.
1 Liter size, available in other sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- Coarse and fast cutting removes 600 grit and finer scratches
- Designed for hard surfaces and coatings, especially within the marine sector
- Used in both production and restoration processes
- Polishes to a high gloss using a twisted wool cutting pad
- Machine application
- Available in 1 liter (1.05 Qt) bottles