Mirka Sponge Hand Sanding Pads, Double Sided, 250/Box, 1356 Series
Mirka Double Sided Sponge Hand Sanding Pads, Box of 250 (1356 Series) are color coded for easy grit identification, made of low density polyurethane foam for flexibility with aluminum oxide abrasive coated on both sides.
Offers flexible and soft sponge ideal for sanding contours and irregular surfaces to prevent over sanding. Designed for sanding wood, paint, metal, glass fiber, coatings and composites across all industries.
Made with a solvent-free technology that offers a flexible resin-based abrasive system. Features great tear resistance and less grain shedding means longer lasting performance than conventional hand sanding pads. "P" rated abrasive for accurate scratch pattern.
Pads are 4.0" x 5.0" x 0.5" size.
Sold 250 hand pads per box.
Available Grit Options:
Features and Benefits:
Color coded for easy grit identification
- Low density polyurethane foam with aluminum oxide abrasive coated on both sides
Ideal for sanding contours and irregular surfaces to prevent over sanding
Extremely durable sponge backing will out last traditional sandpaper
- Use on sanding wood, paint, metal, glass fiber, coatings and composites
Tear resistance and less grain shedding for longer lasting performance
- Type: Colored Polyurethane Foam
- Tear Strength: 125 Nm-1
- Tensile Strength: 87 kPa
- Density: 24kgm-3
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Adhesive: Synthetic
- Color: Purple, Blue, Red, Green, Clear, Brown
- Grit: P100, P150, P180, P220, P280, P320
- Size: 4.0" x 5.0" x 0.5" size
- Quantity: 250 pads per box