Norton Finishing Foam Q255 6" NorGrip Discs
Note: This item typically ships in 1-5 business days.
Norton Q255 6" (150mm) Foam Finishing NorGrip Discs puts a fine micro-finish on your clear coats, varnishes, composites and gel coats.
The Q255 disc faces that are color-coded by grit size for easy identification. The discs feature a NorGrip hook and loop (grip) back for easy removal and attachment while you work.
Features premium, P-graded fine grit aluminum oxide grain that is ideal for wet finishing work. Conformable, integrated foam backing eliminates pigtails and potential reworks saving you time and money. The open mesh design lays down uniform scratch patterns and a semi-polished finish that can be quickly buffed out with compounds and polish such as Farecla.
Color coded grit size identification is Blue/1,500 grit, Magenta/2,000 grit and Green/3,000 grit.
Sold 15 discs per box. Also available in 3" size discs, info here.
Made in France.
Features and Benefits:
- Premium, P-graded fine grit aluminum oxide grain
- Conformable, integrated foam backing eliminates pigtails and costly rework
- Produces a semi-polished finished that can be quickly buffed out
- Open mesh design distributes pressure evenly for quicker sanding and uniform scratch patterns
- Best choice for wet finishing of clear coats, varnishes, composites, and gel coats
- Sanding face is color-coded by grit size for easy grit identification
- NorGrip hook and loop back allows quick and easy attachment and clean removal
- Smooth film back to provide the finest finishes
- Size: 6" (152mm)
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Abrasive Type: Coated
- Coating: Water-based stearate, open coat
- Color Coded Grit Range:
- Blue - 1,500 Grit
- Magenta - 2,000 Grit
- Green - 3,000 Grit
- Max Operating Speed: 12,000 RPM
- Tier: Best
- Package Size: 15 discs