Norton Resin Fiber Disc Metal F240, 4.5" x 7/8", Alum Oxide
Norton Metal F240 4.5" x 7/8", Alum Oxide Resin Fiber Discs are armed with a versatile, multi-purpose aluminum oxide abrasive to deliver consistent results in a variety of applications when you need to keep initial costs to a minimum.
Pair this handy disc with your right-angle grinder or pistol-grip air sander to bevel, blend, deburr and remove stock from a wide range of materials, including aluminum, cast iron, titanium, super alloys and 300 and 400 series stainless. The full-resin bond and heavy fiber backing provide strength, durability and resistance to tearing.
Size of these discs are 4.5" diameter with 7/8" hole. Available in 24 and 36 grits.
Sold 25 discs per pack.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile, multi-purpose aluminum oxide abrasive provides consistent performance on numerous materials and small jobs
- Heavier fiber backing for additional strength and tear resistance
- Full resin bond for strength and durability
- Good coarse grit choice for right angle grinder beveling, blending, deburring, and stock removal, when performance is not measured and low initial price is a key purchasing criterion
- Extra coarse, 24 and 36 grit for stock removal, beveling and edge chamfering
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide
- Abrasive Type: Coated
- Backing Material: Fiber
- Color: Brown
- Arbor Hole Size: 7/8"
- Diameter: 4.5"
- Grits: 24, 36
- Grade: Extra Coarse
- Max Operating Speed: 11000 rpm
- Series: F240
- Sub-Brand: Metal
- Tier: Good