Norton Resin Fiber Disc Metal F240, 5" x 7/8", Alum Oxide
Norton Metal F240 5" x 7/8", Alum Oxide Resin Fiber Discs are armed with a versatile, multi-purpose aluminum oxide abrasive to deliver consistent results in a variety of applications when you need to keep initial costs to a minimum.
Pair this handy disc with your right-angle grinder or pistol-grip air sander to bevel, blend, deburr and remove stock from a wide range of materials, including aluminum, cast iron, titanium, super alloys and 300 and 400 series stainless. The full-resin bond and heavy fiber backing provide strength, durability and resistance to tearing.
Use 24 and 36 grits for stock removal, beveling and edge chamfering, 80 grit for light blending and cleaning, 120 grit for final finishing.
Size of these discs are 5" diameter with 7/8" hole. Available in 24, 36, 80 and 120 grits.
Sold 25 discs per pack.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile, multi-purpose aluminum oxide abrasive provides consistent performance on numerous materials and small jobs
- Heavier fiber backing for additional strength and tear resistance
- Full resin bond for strength and durability
- Good coarse grit choice for right angle grinder beveling, blending, deburring, and stock removal, when performance is not measured and low initial price is a key purchasing criterion
- 24 and 36 grit for stock removal, beveling and edge chamfering, 80 grit for light blending and cleaning, 120 grit for final finishing
- Abrasive: Aluminum Oxide
- Abrasive Type: Coated
- Backing Material: Fiber
- Color: Brown
- Arbor Hole Size: 7/8"
- Diameter: 5"
- Grits: 24, 36, 80 and 120
- Max Operating Speed: 11000 rpm
- Series: F240
- Sub-Brand: Metal
- Tier: Good