Presta Super Cut Compound, 1 Quart, 134532
Presta Super Cut Compound, 1 Quart (134532) is an extremely aggressive compound that quickly removes 600 to 800 grit or finer dry sanding scratches and oxidation from gel coats, clears, paint and marbleized surfaces and leaves a high gloss finish.
Water-based formula is VOC compliant and offers easy clean up. Does not contain waxes, fillers or silicone.
Designed for use with a high speed rotary buffer. Best performance when used with a 100% wool compounding pad such as Presta #890141 or #890146 single sided grip pad and #810073 double sided pad. Follow with Presta PMC Finish or Presta Ultra Polish to maximize gloss and shine.
Available in additional sizes, click here for more information.
Features and Benefits:
- Quickly removes 600 to 800 grit or finer dry sanding scratches and oxidation and leaves a high gloss finish
- Great for restoring gel coats and marbleized surfaces
- Performs exceptionally well in marine applications
- Water-based formula offers easy clean up
- Shake well before using
- Apply a 1” dab of Gel Coat Compound for a 1.5’ x 1.5’ section and spread with the cutting pad
- Buff at a speed between 1,800 to 2,200 rpm
- Work the buffer slowly form side to side and front to back until most of the product is gone and gloss appears
- Repeat if necessary until scratches are removed
- Wipe surface clean with a microfiber cloth