SAS Safety Gen-Nex Professional Grade Protective Coveralls
Due to overwhelming demand as a result of Covid-19 outbreak, protective clothing stock is extremely limited. Only items in stock will be allowed in cart. Please check back often, stock is being replenished frequently.
SAS Gen-Nex™ Professional Grade All-Purpose Protective Coveralls offer comfortable fit, durable construction and excellent protection from many chemicals and are an excellent lower cost alternative to Tyvek®.
These Gen-Nex™ coveralls actually provide better protection against paint overspray, isocyanates, pesticides and particulates than more expensive suits. Gen-Nex™ has a comfortable cloth-like feel and radiates heat away from body to keep you cool.
These coveralls are well made, they will not fall apart and tear like other disposable suits in the same price range.
Coveralls feature generous fit for stretching, a full zipper front, elastic wrist cuffs and non-elastic ankle cuffs.
Also available with hoods, click here for more info.
Sold in individual retail packaging and case of 24 at a bulk discount price.
Features and Benefits:
- For use during painting and general maintenance tasks
- Full zip front
- Elastic wrists and non-elastic ankle cuffs
- Passes ASTM F903 penetration test for isocyanate-based paints
- Gen-Nex™ material radiates heat away from the body and offers a comfortable cloth-like feel
- Gen-Nex™ offers better protection from contaminants like Isocyanates, paint overspray, sanding dusts, pesticides, grease, dirt and grime
- Full zipper front, elastic wrists and non-elastic ankle cuffs
- Suits wrapped in Individual packaging
- Sizes: L, XL, XXL, XXXL