Redtree Ace Paint Brush Collection
Note: Limited quantity on hand. Only products in stock will be allowed in cart.
Redtree Ace Paint Brushes are a great quality paint brush at an economical price.
Ace Brushes are the perfect choice for general purpose applications such as working with oil-based paint, boat bottom paint, stains and varnish. Excellent value brush.
Available in brush widths of 1 to 4 inches. Square trim, solid lacquered wood handle and 100% black china bristle.
- Type: Ace
- Fill Material: Hog Bristle
- Handle Material: Wood
- Handle Style: Lacquered
- Handle Type: Pointed
- Fill Material Type: 100% Black China
- Use: Paints, Epoxies, Resins, Sealers
- Trim Type: Square Edge
- Brush Type: Reusable
- Handle Shape: Straight
- Brush Grade / Quality: Maintenance Grade
- Bristle Type: Natural
- Bristle Quality: Fine Finish
- Brush Shape: Flat
- Features: General Applications
Which Brush is Right for Me?
All brushes are not created equal! Selecting the right brush will help you achieve optimal results and the best finish. Use the following guide to help pick the best brush for your application.
- Natural Bristle – designed for oil-based paints, stains, and varnishes. Not to be used with water-based coatings as bristles will go limp.
- Synthetic Bristle – may be used for all types of paints but particularly designed for water-based coatings.
- Badger & Ox Hair Bristle – Softest natural bristles, best for creating smoothest finishes.
- White China Bristle – Best for oil-based paint, stains, varnish, urethanes, shellac and lacquer. Yields smoother finish than black China.
- Black China Bristle – For oil-based paint, stains, and varnish. Stiffer bristles than white China requires more strokes but least expensive