Redtree China-Ox Paint and Varnish Brush Collection
Note: Limited quantity on hand, only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
Redtree China-Ox Brushes are superior quality at an economical price. Made of blended natural China bristle and ox hair, enabling exceptional smooth paint flow and even leveling out.
Ideal for all fine finish coatings including oil-based paint, stain and varnish. Features a clear wood handle and chisel edge trim.
- Type: China Ox Varnish
- Fill Material: Hog Bristle/Ox Hair
- Handle Material: Wood
- Handle Style: Clear coat
- Handle Type: Pencil
- Fill Material Type: China Bristle & Ox Hair
- Use: All fine finish coatings
- Trim Type: Chisel Edge
- Brush Type: Reusable
- Handle Shape: Straight
- Brush Grade / Quality: Superior
- Bristle Type: Natural
- Bristle Quality: Fine Finish
- Brush Shape: Flat
- Features: Exceptional smooth coverage
Which Brush is Right for Me?
All brushes are not created equal! Selecting the right brush will help you achieve optimal results and the best finish. Use the following guide to help pick the best brush for your application.
- Natural Bristle – designed for oil-based paints, stains, and varnishes. Not to be used with water-based coatings as bristles will go limp.
- Synthetic Bristle – may be used for all types of paints but particularly designed for water-based coatings.
- Badger & Ox Hair Bristle – Softest natural bristles, best for creating smoothest finishes.
- White China Bristle – Best for oil-based paint, stains, varnish, urethane, shellac and lacquer. Yields smoother finish than black China.
- Black China Bristle – For oil-based paint, stains, and varnish. Stiffer bristles than white China requires more strokes but least expensive