Redtree Radiator Bent Handle 2" Brush, 10033
Note: Limited quantity on hand. Only products in stock will be allowed in cart.
Redtree Radiator 2" Paint Brush (10033) features a bent wooden handle that is made of a combination of black bristle and polyester blend and square edge, perfect for painting hard-to-reach areas.
Premium quality, not a disposable, this brush is designed to last if maintained properly.
- Type: Radiator
- Bristle Type: Synthetic
- Fill Material: Black Bristle / Polyester
- Handle: Sanded Wood
- Handle Shape: Bent
- Trim: Square
- Trim Length: 2"
- Use: Hard To Reach Areas
- Brush Grade Quality: Professional
Which Brush is Right for Me?
All brushes are not created equal! Selecting the right brush will help you achieve optimal results and the best finish. Use the following guide to help pick the best brush for your application.
- Natural Bristle – designed for oil-based paints, stains, and varnishes. Not to be used with water-based coatings as bristles will go limp.
- Synthetic Bristle – may be used for all types of paints but particularly designed for water-based coatings.
- Badger & Ox Hair Bristle – Softest natural bristles, best for creating smoothest finishes.
- White China Bristle – Best for oil-based paint, stains, varnish, urethanes, shellac and lacquer. Yields smoother finish than black China.
- Black China Bristle – For oil-based paint, stains, and varnish. Stiffer bristles than white China requires more strokes but least expensive