RUPES 4" White Ultra-Fine Foam Angled Pad for 3" LHR75 & LTA75 Tools, 9.BF100S
RUPES 3" to 4" (80mm to 100mm) Angled White Ultra-Fine Foam Pad (9.BF100S) is designed for use with a 3" random orbital polisher and fine RUPES abrasive compounds.
The White Foam Ultra-Fine Pad is the softest of the BigFoot pads. This foam pad adapts itself beautifully to convex surfaces and irregular shapes typically found on sports cars, vintage vehicles and boats. Its unique soft density makes it ideal for attaining an ultra-gloss surface finish
This white pad is often used with RUPES Diamond Ultra Fine Compound.
These size pads are perfect for use with 3" size backing plates and RUPES BigFoot LHR75E, LHR75, LTA75 polishers.
Additional pad styles and sizes available, click here for more info.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed for use with a random orbital polisher
- RUPES most softest finishing pad, often used with RUPES Diamond Ultra Fine Compound
- Fine cell structure gives it a fairly stiff yet conformable consistency and enhance the gloss achieved in high-speed corrections
- Perfect for use with RUPES Diamond Ultra Fine Compound
- 3" to 4" (80 mm to 100 mm) angled size pad
- Fits 3" size backing plates and RUPES BigFoot LHR75E, LHR75, LTA75 polishers
About RUPES BigFoot Foam Pads:
RUPES expanded resin foam polishing pads are specially designed for the random orbital polishing system producing excellent results and reducing compound consumption. BigFoot's random orbital movement creates high mechanical stress on foam polishing pads, generating an increase in internal temperature. The innovative "open cell" structure prevents the build-up of heat generated during the polishing process. In addition, this particular structure guarantees maximum efficiency in the polishing process with minimum downward vertical pressure from the operator. The center hole creates superior ventilation and heat dispersion through special channels in the backing pad. The innovative angled design of the truncated cone shape optimizes the performance of the large diameter orbit.