RUPES 4" Blue Coarse Microfiber Angle Pad for 3" LHR75 & LTA75 Tools, 9.BF100FH
RUPES Bigfoot 3" to 4" (80mm to 100mm) Angle Blue Coarse Microfiber Pad (9.BF100FH) is designed for use with 3" tools such as the LHR75E Mini Random Orbital Polisher to quickly remove paint defects.
These amazing pads feature a unique construction and a patented design for maximum pad life.
If you are looking for maximum defect removal on factory and hard paints, equip your BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher with RUPES Blue Coarse Microfiber Pads. These pads increase the active surface area of the pad doing the polishing increasing the polishing action dramatically. Sanding scratches and other severe paint defects are polished away quickly.
Competitive microfiber pads do not account for the elevated levels of heat generation found in microfiber, using non-breathable, soft foam substrates that delaminate. RUPES pads withstand the powerful polishing action of a BigFoot Random Orbital Polisher, manage heat related issues and do so while delivering exceptional results. RUPES Microfiber Pads feature a one-piece molded design to prevent delamination and patented ventilated air slots for maximum heat control. The unique spiral design on the slots ensures that the cooling holes designed into the BigFoot Random Orbital backing plates are always engaged. The semi-rigid substrate is a proprietary molded urethane material that maximizes the tools movement and minimizes pad failure.
Sold 1 pad per package. Buy in bulk and save even more.
Features and Benefits:
- Angled 3" (80mm) grip backing to 4" (100mm) face
- Designed for use with 3" tools such as LHR75E Mini Random Orbital Polisher, LHR75 and LTA75
- Removes paint defects quickly
- Feature a unique construction and a patented design for maximum pad life
- One-piece molded design helps to eliminate the pad coming apart during usage
- Patented spiral slot design to reduce heat buildup on the polishing surface
- Sold 1 pad per package