Sabatack 780 Adhesive & Sealant, Black
Sabatack 780 Black is an easy to use multi-purpose construction adhesive for applications where a high initial strength (high viscosity) and high final strength are desired.
Sabatack 780 is more user friendly, versatile and advanced than any other comparable adhesive product on the market.
Designed for bonding as well as sealing seams, overlaps, joints and cracks. In marine applications, designed for use above and below the waterline. It is similar to Sabatack 750 but distinguishes itself by its higher viscosity and final strength.
Features & Advantages:
- Single component, elastic, humidity-curing and MS polymer-based adhesive
- High green strength (high viscosity)
- High final strength
- Long shelf-life, even after opening
- Fast drying adhesion to many surfaces without priming
- UV-stable (will not yellow) & high temperature resistance
- For use above and below the waterline in marine applications
- May be painted wet-on-wet - hardly any shrinkage, no blistering
- Odorless, free from solvents, isocyanates and silicone
- Certificates: Germanischer Lloyd (WP 0840006 HH), WRAS (647 M), ISEGA (HACCP), Wheelmark (164.106/1121/WCL MED0326)
- Yacht and boat building, automotive, industrial and handmade vehicle construction, ventilation and air conditioning, electronics, equipment assembly, metal and tin processing, plastics technology, civil & environmental engineering and building & construction
- Suitable for use on plywood, teak, Tek-Dek, Flexiteak, Alcona, margin boards, aluminum, steel, stainless steel, copper, various paints, epoxies and powder coatings, Multi-plex, marble, Corian, fiberglass epoxy, polyester, ABS, hard PVC, polypropylene, Trespa, mirror glass and more with proper surface pre-treatment (click here for more info)
- Elastic bonding of lists, profiles, plates, etc.
- Sealing seams, overlaps, joints and cracks
- For both indoor and outdoor applications
- Use above and below the waterline
- Fast sealing directly before painting
Packaging & Colors:
- Black, Gray and White
- 290ml Cartridges and 600ml Aluminum Foil Bag
- Product Data Sheet
- Info Sheet: SABA 203 - Sealing Teak Decks with Sabacaulk & Sabatack 780
- Info Sheet: SABA 204 - Structural Bonding & Sealing with Sabatack 750 (XL) & Sabatack 780
Saba Marine Surface Pre-treatment Guide
Saba Marine Product Flier
Information subject to change; visit saba.nl for the most recent documentation