SEM 15093 Color Coat™ Light Buckskin, 16oz Aerosol
Note: Limited quantity on hand. Only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
SEM Color Coat™ Light Buckskin (15093) is a specialty flexible coating formulated to restore or change the color of most vinyl surfaces, flexible and rigid plastics, carpet and velour. Color Coat is not a dye, but a fade resistant flexible and permanent coating.
OEM recommended, designed to refinish vehicle interiors, motorcycle seats, automotive carpet and velour.
For use on vinyl, plastic, carpet, velour and properly prepped and primed metal. Formulated to offer superior adhesion, flexibility and hiding. Simple to use. Quick drying and will not crack.
SEM Color Coat™ is available in over 50 colors and clears.
Features and Benefits:
- Formulated to restore or change the color of most vinyl surfaces
- OEM recommended
- Refinish vehicle interiors and motorcycle seats
- Enhance automotive carpet and velour
- Superior adhesion, flexibility and hiding
- Will not crack
- Quick drying and simple to use
- Also available 50 popular aerosol colors
- Properly prepped and primed metal
- Size: Net wt 12oz (340g) in a 16oz aerosol can
- Coverage: 10 sq. ft.
- Coats: 2-3 light
- Recoat time: 5 to 10 min
- Download SEM Color Coat Technical Data Sheet here
- Download SEM Color Coat Color Chart here
- Download SEM RAP-1 Interior and Exterior Refinishing Guide here