SEM 29382 1K Seam Sealer, Beige
SEM 1K Seam Sealer, Beige (29382) is a versatile, single component sealer for sealing interior or exterior seams, joints and voids.
Features a flexible, non-sag formula that contains no isocyanates. It will not shrink, crack or discolor and is paintable immediately.
10.1 ounce size cartridge fits most standard calking guns. Also available in additional colors.
Features and Benefits:
- OEM recommended
- Direct to metal
- Paintable immediately
- Remains flexible without shrinking or cracking
- Colors match many OEM sealers
- Optimal working time
- Corrosion resistant
- Resistance weldable
- Excellent adhesion
- Working Time: 5 – 10 minutes @ 70°F (21°C)
- Set Time: 20 – 30 minutes @ 70°F (21°C)
- Paint Time (Solvent-based): 0 – 24 hours @ 70°F (21°C)
- Paint Time (Water-based): 1 hour @ 70°F (21°C)
- Cure Time: 4mm/24 hours @ 70°F (21°C)
Technical Data Sheet:
- SEM 1K Seam Sealer Technical Data Sheet, click here