SEM 38353 Plastic & Leather Prep, 16 oz Aerosol
HAZMAT box fee is included in pricing. Air shipping not available, please select ground or discount shipping option.
SEM Plastic & Leather Prep (38353) is a mild solvent blend that is used to safely prepare plastic and leather surfaces for improved adhesion of painted topcoat.
It removes mold release agents, fingerprints, grease, wax and other contaminants and leaves plastic and leather substrates clean for coating without softening or distorting. Leaves no residue.
Perfect for use with SEM flexible coatings such as SEM Vinyl Coat and SEM Color Coat.
Contains 12 ounces (340 grams) of product in a 16 ounce aerosol can.
Features & Benefits:
- Cleans plastic and leather substrates
- Removes mold release agents, fingerprints, grease, wax and other contaminants
- Does not soften or distort substrate
- Leaves no residue
- Convenient aerosol packaging
- Prepare surface for excellent topcoat adhesion
Technical Data Sheet:
- Click here for TDS