sia siafix Locking Discs, Aluminum Oxide
SALE: Save 5% on sia Abrasives using code SIA5 at checkout.
sia Abrasives siafix™ Aluminum Oxide Locking Discs are a superior all around disc designed for general purpose grinding and aggressive stock removal, weld, rust and paint removal, deburring and finishing.
Features long life due to robust backing and optimized grit spread.
Particularly suited for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals, mild steel as well as composite materials. Feature a "R-Type" roll-on plastic screw attachment compatible with the Roloc® type systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Cost effective Aluminum Oxide (A/O) grain makes a superior all-around disc
- Cutting product that is suitable for all types of metals
- Long life due to robust backing, optimized grit spread and cooling additive
- Ideal for non-ferrous metals and mild steel
- Weld, rust, and paint removal
- Deburring and finishing
- Grit type: aluminum oxide
- Grade range: 24-240
- Backing: x-wt cloth
- Coating method: closed
- Bonding: resin over resin
- Coating: cooling additive
- Size: 2" 100 discs per box, 3" 50 per box