sia siafix Locking Discs, Ceramic
sia Abrasives siafix™ Ceramic Locking Discs are a premium heavy duty use disc designed for aggressive stock removal and ultimate long life.
Features ceramic grains that self sharpens allowing for longer lifetime and heat-reduced cutting due to active additive with cooling effect.
Particularly suited for use on stainless steel and high alloy metals. Feature a "R-Type" roll-on plastic screw attachment compatible with the Roloc® type systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Ceramic grain self sharpens allowing for longer lifetime
- Highly aggressive stock removal rate
- Heat-reduced cutting due to active additive with cooling effect
- Ideal for stainless steel and high alloy metals
- Weld removal
- Deburring and smoothing of blending flaws
- Grit type: ceramic aluminum oxide
- Grade range: 36-120
- Backing: y-wt cloth
- Coating method: closed
- Bonding: resin over resin
- Coating: cooling additive
- Size: 2" 100 discs per box, 3" 50 per box