Sunmight Ceramic Film 5" Multi-Hole Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs
Sunmight 5" Ceramic Film Multi-Hole Vacuum Grip Sanding Discs are engineered with premium ceramic grains and the world best film technology for fast cutting and extra-long life.
The new multi-hole pattern collects dust more efficiently for a cleaner working environment and allows for attachment to any vacuum pattern grip backup pad (e.g. 5" grip pad with 5-hole, 8-hole, 9-hole and multi-hole patterns).
Excellent choice for automotive, aerospace, marine and wood working applications.
Available in a variety of grits.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Faster cuts and consistent finish
- Ceramic grains stay sharp and lasts longer
- Delivers outstanding performance with maximum dust extraction
- Multi-hole pattern allows for attachment to any vacuum pattern grip backup pad
Cuts Faster. Lasts Longer. Cleaner Work Environment.
Why Film? Film is much more durable than paper and will not tear easily. The high durability provides longer product life and even surface provides outstanding finish. Film is the best choice for dry and wet sanding applications.
Why Sunmight Abrasives? Sunmight Film is made with premium grain, strong resin bond, and special stearated coating. This provides superior performance and life.
Perfect Sanding Surface: With uniform mineral coating on perfectly even surface, film works better than paper. The result is outstanding finish without deep scratch marks.
- 3M Cubitron II
- Festool Granat
- Mirka Iridium, Abranet ACE, Q.Silver ACE, Galaxy
- Norton Blaze
- Sia siaspeed, siabite
- VSM Ceramics
- Grain: Premium Ceramic and Aluminum Oxide Blend
- Backing: Polyester Film
- Attachment: Velcro Grip (hook & loop)
- Bonding Adhesive: Phenolic Resin
- Coating: Open Coat
- Grit Range: 80 to 600
- Size: 5" diameter
- Quantity: 50 discs per box