DuPont Tyvek 127S Hooded Protective Coveralls
Due to overwhelming demand as a result of Covid-19 outbreak, protective clothing stock is extremely limited. Only items in stock will be allowed in cart. Please check back often, stock is being replenished frequently.
Tyvek® 127S Coveralls by DuPont with advanced comfort fit design are excellent for spray painting, sand blasting, asbestos removal or anywhere there is dust or dirt.
Tyvek® garments provide the best balance of protection, durability and comfort and the new comfort fit design provides added benefits such as greater range of movement, improved mobility with more room in the back and reinforcement in high stress areas for fewer blowouts.
Tyvek® is the industry standard for inexpensive, particulate resistant, disposable clothing. Made from durable spun-bonded olefin to resist most hazardous dusts and provide light splash protection. Will remain effective wet or dry.
Sold individual (loose) and case of 25 suits.
Features & Benefits:
- Greater range of movement while bending and stretching
- Improved mobility with more room throughout the back
- More tailored fit and better overall comfort
- An inherent barrier, not a laminate that can be scratched or compromised
- Lightweight, low-linting and anti-static
- Includes attached hood, elastic wrists/ankles, zipper front and serged seams
- Painting / Spray Painting / Finishing Operations
- Mold Remediation, Asbestos and Lead Abatement
- Fiberglass Manufacturing
- Agriculture and Food Processing
- Applications involving Dry Chemicals, Dirt and Radioactive Dust