Indasa PlusLine Rhynowet Sanding Sheets, 1 & 2 Series
Indasa PlusLine Rhynowet Wet and Dry Sanding Sheets (1 & 2 Series) feature a waterproof, anti-slip latex backing made of light yet durable "A" & "C" weight papers. The result is an abrasive sheet that offers both high flexibility and high-quality finish.
PlusLine RhynoWet is an excellent choice for wet or dry sanding applications. Available in a wide grit range from 80 to 2,500 grit in either aluminum oxide or silicon carbide grain.
Available in both full and half size sheets. 50 sheets per sleeve.
- Wet or dry hand sanding
- Sanding and finishing of primers, top and clear coats, composite materials, wooden surfaces, wood coatings, walls drywall and burnishing boat bottom paint
Features and Benefits:
- Waterproof latex anti-slip backing made of light "A" weight paper
- Offers high flexibility
- Provides high-quality finish
- Wide grit range from 80 to 2,500 grit
- A weight latex paper (80 to 1,200), C weight latex paper (1,500 to 2,500)
- Aluminum Oxide grain 80 to 400 grit; Silicon Carbide abrasive (500 to 2,500 grit)
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 9" x 11" Full Sheets (80 to 2,500 grit range)
- 5.5" x 9" Half Sheets (1,000 to 2,500 grit range)
- 50 sheets per sleeve