Aquagard 190 Marine Primer, Gray
Note: Due to high demand and shipping logistic issues, limited quantity on hand. Only product in stock will be allowed in cart.
Aquagard 190 Water-Based Primer is now designed for use on aluminum, wooden and fiberglass surfaces.
Aquagard 190 Water-Based Primer provides excellent resistance to corrosion and salt by chemically bonding to aluminum. Distributes paint evenly without hassle. Easy clean up with soap and water.
Scientifically formulated for use with Armor, Aquagard, Bottom Gard and Alumi-Koat antifouling paints to improve adhesion of the final coat.
This environmentally friendly product is compatible with all other top coats and exceeds VOC standards by releasing no toxic fumes.
Features and Benefits:
- Chemically bonds to aluminum
- Excellent resistance to corrosion and salt
- Improves adhesion of final coat
- Compatible with all other top coats
- Scientifically formulated for use with Alumi-Koat Anti-Fouling Paints
- Exceeds VOC standards
- No toxic fumes
- Cleans up with soap and water