EPaint EP-2000 Antifouling Paint, Safety Orange, EP-901
*Contact us for 5 gallon pail pricing and availability. Free shipping available on orders over $200. Usually ships in 1 to 2 business days.
Web Sale: Save 5% off E-Paint products using coupon code EPAINT5 at checkout!
EPaint EP-2000 Safety Orange (EP-901) is a high-performance water-based antifouling paint recommended for all boats in fresh and salt water.
EP-2000 offers an exceptionally smooth, hard, mar-resistant finish and the cleanest and whitest bottom. White EP-2000 offers excellent antifouling protection in even the harshest tropical environments. EP-2000 is also a great choice for boats frequently trailered.
EP-2000 is water-based; there is no harsh solvent smell and it is much safer to work. EP-2000 may be burnished to a mirror like finish if desired.
EP-2000 is recommended over new surfaces and not recommended over most existing bottom paints; painting conditions must be met before choosing this paint.
ePaint makes the best white color bottom paints on the market!
- The only paint to be rated "Excellent after 18 Months" in Florida waters out of 60 paints tested by Practical Sailor Magazine (March 2011 Issue)
- Awarded Practical Sailor Magazines 2011 Editors' Choice Bottom Paint for the best and longest antifouling performance
- Protecting the U.S. Homeland Security fleet of high speed border patrol and interceptor boats
- Helping savvy racing sailors gain a competitive edge and win prestigious yacht races such as Newport to Bermuda, Chicago Mackinac, RVYC Swiftsure International, International Rolex Regatta, Vendée Globe and more
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent antifouling protection
- Available in bright white that does not patina stain like other white paints
- Perfect choice for boats in both fresh and salt waters
- Formulated with Zinc Omadine® for the most advanced slime control
- Features E-Paint Patented photo-active technology
- Copper-free, will not promote corrosion on metal
- Water-based, no harsh solvent smell, easy soap & water clean up
- Dramatically reduced environmental impact
- For all boats in both salt and fresh waters
- Cruising & racing sailboats, pontoon, powerboats, crew boats, commercial boats and government vessels
- Racers who want to obtain a hard, fast, sleek racing finish
- For drag reduction and fuel savings
- Boats that are frequently hauled and launched by trailer
Detailed Technical Information:
We strongly encourage customers download, read and understand information in the manufacturers technical data sheet before purchasing this product to make sure you can meet the conditions for proper application, EP-2000 Technical Data Sheet.
- EP-2000 is not compatible with other existing antifouling coatings; old paints must be removed before applying
- Re-applying EP-2000 in later years is simple, just lightly sand with 80 grit, wash away dust and debris with water only, and allow to dry
- EP-2000 must not be applied when temperatures will dip below 60°F (15.6°C) or when relative humidity exceeds 65%
- Due to the photo-active nature of EP-2000, additional coats around the waterline strongly recommended to extend service life
- White EP-2000 is recommended for use in high fouling environments