EPaint SN-1 HP Antifouling Paint, Gray
Air shipping is not available. Discount shipping is available
*Free shipping available for orders over $200. Please contact us for 5 gal pail pricing; 5 gal pails must ship freight carrier and ineligible for free shipping promotion.
Web Sale: Save 5% off EPaint products using coupon code EPAINT5 at checkout!
EPaint SN-1 HP High Performance Antifouling Paint offers excellent copper-free antifouling protection in even harsh marine environments.
Formerly available only to U.S. government agencies, SN-1 HP is now EPA approved for commercial application and perfect for use on all aluminum, steel, fiberglass commercial boats that are frequently used.
SN-1 HP is copper-free and will not promote corrosion on prepared aluminum, steel and metal parts. Advanced self-polishing formula wears smooth overtime. Excellent choice for boats that are frequently used.
- Specified by the U.S. Coast Guard for the new 54' RBM fleet and law enforcement agencies
- Features Sea Nine 211N™ active, winner of the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award for effective yet non-persistent effects on the environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Superior antifouling performance and protection
- Features SeaNine211N™ active to prevent bacterial slime, algae, barnacles, tubeworms, hydroids, bryozoa, tunicates and diatoms
- Incorporates patented photo-active technology for additional protection against hard type fouling
- Self-polishing finish controls release of active materials and prevents old paint build up
- Easy to apply and compatible over most popular antifouling paints and barrier coats
- Available in bright white that does not patina stain
- Maximum coat to launch time not critical and safe to haul boats in and out of the water
- Safe for use on properly prepared aluminum, out-drives and running gear
- Perfect for all boat types in fresh and salt water
- Reduces boatyard environmental liability without sacrificing performance or increasing cost
Detailed Technical & Safety Information:
- EPaint SN-1 HP must be applied by a professional applicator or government agency
- Proper personal protective equipment must be worn when applying EPaint SN-1 HP (e.g. goggles, gloves, respirator with organic vapor cartridge, painters suit, etc.)