EPaint ZO Antifouling Paint, White
Air shipping is not available. Discount ground shipping is available
*Please contact us for 5 gal pail pricing; 5 gal pails must ship freight carrier and ineligible for free shipping promotion.
EPaint White ZO is a high-quality moderate ablative solvent-based antifouling paint recommended for everyday boating in fresh and salt water.
ZO offers excellent antifouling protection in light colors and is one of the best white color bottom paints on the market. ZO is copper-free and will not cause corrosion on aluminum hulls or prepared metal parts.
EP-13 Thinner recommended for easier application and clean up.
Features & Benefits:
- Advanced, high-performance antifouling protection
- Formulated with Zinc Omadine® for the most advanced slime control
- Features ePaint's Patented photo-active technology to prevent hard shell-type growth
- Copper-free, will not promote corrosion on prepared metal
- Moderate ablative finish
- White color stays white and will not patina stain
- Unlimited dry to launch time
- Due to the photo-active nature of ZO, additional coats around the waterline are strongly recommended to extend service life.
- ZO is viscous, for easier application at cool or warm temperatures or for spray application, reduce with only with EPaint EP-13 Thinner