Epifanes Polyurethane Yacht Paint Collection
Air shipping is not available, please select a ground or discount shipping option.
In a market full of competing two-component paint systems, one clearly outshines the competition, Epifanes Poly-urethane Yacht Coating. This is the ultimate two-component topside finish: simpler, easier to apply, wider color range, superior gloss retention, better hiding power and unmatched durability.
While most competitive brands’ two-component finishes can only be sprayed, Epifanes Poly-urethane may be applied by brush, roller or spray, all techniques achieving a spray-like finish.
The system is simple with one reducer for brushing or rolling and another reducer for spraying. With longer wet edge times and outstanding flow characteristics, Epifanes Poly-urethane it is simply easier to use and the results are clearly superior.
Epifanes Poly-urethane is suitable for interior and exterior use, above the waterline, on fiberglass, steel, aluminum and dimensionally stable wood substrates. It should be applied in conjunction with two-part primers appropriate to the substrate or directly onto well degreased and sanded fiberglass. May be top coated with certain one-component paints.
Colors! Nobody does color like Epifanes. In addition to the 24 vibrant standard colors, Epifanes Poly-urethane can be custom-mixed from a dazzling palette of 450 colors, which includes Epifanes Yacht Enamel and Mono-urethane colors, competitors’ colors and RAL Classic selections. Custom colors typically ship in 2 business days; contact us for more info. Download info sheet here
Features and Benefits:
- Offers the ultimate in hardness, durability and gloss finish
- Longer wet edge and outstanding flow characteristics makes it simpler and easier to apply
- Wide color selection available
- Brush, roll and spray application
- Suitable for interior and exterior use, above the waterline, on fiberglass, steel, aluminum and dimensional stable wood substrates
- Container Size: 750g (500g base + 250g) 2:1 mix by weight
- Application: Brush, Roll (phenolic core) or Spray
- Dry time at 65F: Dry in 24 hours, recoatable in 24 hours
- Download info sheet here