Epifanes Wash Primer Adhesion Promoter, WPAQ Collection
Air shipping is not available.
Epifanes Wash Primer AQ is a water-based adhesion primer that allows for excellent bonding of paint to new aluminum, zinc coated and galvanized steel surfaces, non-ferrous metals, fiberglass and ceramics. For interior and exterior use above and below the waterline.
Wash Primer AQ may be over coated with all Epifanes 1 and 2 component products. Apply one thin coat. Avoid curtains. May be used on degreased and sanded existing aluminum prior to coating with Epifanes Multi Marine Primer.
Available in 500ml and 1000ml sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile - combining all characteristics of separate substrate primers in one product
- Excellent adhesion to wood, fiberglass, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized metal, copper, stainless steel and most other bare or painted substrates!
- Improves adhesion of 1-part and 2-part top coated paints
- Exceptional covering capability
- High build
- Good grain filling
- Corrosion prevention over steel
- Easy to use
Application: New aluminum: bonding primer on difficult adhering surfaces. For interior and exterior use above and below the waterline. Recoatable with all Epifanes one-and two-component paints. Do not sand Epifanes Washprimer AQ.
Coverage: 1000 ml is sufficient for 170 sq. ft./16 m² @ 0.8 mil dry film thickness
Container Size: 500 ml and 1000 ml bottles