Epifanes Wash Primer, WPAQ
Air shipping is not available.
Epifanes Wash Primer AQ is a water-based adhesion primer that allows for excellent bonding of paint to new aluminum, zinc coated and galvanized steel surfaces, non-ferrous metals, glass and ceramics. For interior and exterior use above and below the waterline.
Wash Primer AQ may be over coated with all Epifanes 1 and 2 component products. Apply one thin coat. Avoid curtains. May be used on degreased and sanded existing aluminum prior to coating with Epifanes Multi Marine Primer.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile - combining all characteristics of separate substrate primers in one product
- Excellent adhesion to wood, fiberglass, steel, stainless steel, aluminum, galvanized metal, copper, stainless steel and most other bare or painted substrates!
- Improves adhesion of 1-part and 2-part top coated paints
- Exceptional covering capability
- High build
- Good grain filling
- Corrosion prevention over steel
- Easy to use
Application: New aluminum: bonding primer on difficult adhering surfaces. For interior and exterior use above and below the waterline. Recoatable with all Epifanes one-and two-component paints. Do not sand Epifanes Washprimer AQ.
Coverage: 1000 ml is sufficient for 170 sq. ft./16 m² @ 0.8 mil dry film thickness
Container Size: 500 ml and 1000 ml bottles