Farecla G3 Advanced Liquid Compound
Discontinued product, please consider new Farecla G3 Premium Abrasive Compound
Farecla Advanced G3 Liquid Compound is a favorite for automobile reconditioners as it allows versatility, quality and speed to shine through in comparison with many other compounds.
Advanced G3 Liquid is a one-step system that provides a fast cutting action and a high gloss finish. It combines all the reliability and other advantages of G3 Paste with a reduced clean up time when compounding by machine. It provides the user with improved versatility, quality and fast speed to final finish verses competitive products.
G3 has been tested to work on all paint systems and is proven with paint company accreditation to be compliant and work well in any paint type. Farecla has undertaken extensive product testing with manufacturers such as DuPont, Sherwin-Williams, Akzo Nobel, PPG, Standox, BASP, Spies Hecker, NAPA, Martin Senour Paints.
Using the product with water will result in maximum performance benefits.
Optionally finish off with Farecla G10 Finishing Compound & Swirl Remover and foam finishing pad for the ultimate show room.
Features and Benefits:
- Can be used on all paint systems and endorsed by major paint companies
- Quickly and easily removes P1500 or finer sanding marks
- Permanently removes swirls, wheel marks, and other imperfections - does not hide like traditional compounds
- Water-based and silicone-free
- Use with water for optimal performance
- Reduced splatter with no masking required
- For machine or hand application
Compounding Tips for Optimal Results:
- Use by machine with a compounding foam pad or by hand with a microfiber finishing cloth
- Apply only a small amount of Advanced G3 Liquid to pad or surface
- Spread compound out before compounding
- With variable speed buffers, work at 1,500 RPM or higher
- Angle buffer slightly to increase cutting power
- Use water spray to prevent drying out
- If working by hand, wet pad slightly with water to help compound break down
- Pads may be soaked in water to clean and extend life
Product Data Sheet:
Click here for Product Fact Sheet
Click here for MSDS