Farecla Profile 300 Rapid Cut Paste Compound, 81007
Farecla Profile 300 Rapid Cut Paste Compound (81007) is a versatile medium cutting surface restoring compound that works fast and provides a deep gloss finish.
Profile 300 is a favorite among professional detailers for surfaces in fair to good condition. Water-based formula makes clean-up easy and is safer to work with.
Universal applications, Profile 300 will remove marks on virtually every surface including vinyl ester, epoxy resins, gelcoat, paint, varnish, solid surfaces, artificial marble and many other industrial surfaces. Profile 300 will remove 1,000 dry sanding marks or 1,200 wet and dry sanding marks from most substrates and leave a permanent high gloss finish that will not haze back.
Profile 300 is designed to be used as a single-step process providing excellent gloss level on light color surfaces. For dark colors, Profile 300 is the 1st step followed by Farecla Profile Finish and finishing pad for swirl mark removal.
Profile 300 Paste is packaged in a 3.5kg (7.7lb) size tub. Profile 300 is also available in a liquid version for those that prefer a wetter product, click here for Profile 300 Rapid Cut Liquid info.
Features and Benefits:
- Extra Cut quickly provides Excellent gloss in one-step from 1,000 dry or 1,200 wet and dry abrasive marks
- Proﬁle 300 is extremely versatile and will permanently remove marks and polish to a high gloss on virtually any surface
- Suited for Marine Paint and Lacquer, Gel Coat, Composite Manufacturing, Advanced Composites (e.g. Carbon Fiber Epoxy), Solid Cast Polymer Surfaces and Artificial Marble
- Specially formulated with more abrasive makes quick work and requires less material resulting in big savings vs. competitor products!
- Water-based formula allows for easy clean up with water and is safer to work with and better for the environment
- Contains no harsh chemicals or fillers so no chemical residue left behind, only the polished surface
Compounding Tips for Optimal Results:
- Use with a compounding wool pad
- Apply only a small amount of Profile 300 to pad or surface
- Spread compound out before compounding
- With variable speed buffers, work at 1,500 RPM or higher
- Use as either a single-step process for excellent gloss or as a two-step process following either Farecla Profile 100/Extra Coarse Cut Paste on weathered materials or as initial step followed with Farecla Profile Finish on dark colors
- Use water spray to prevent drying out
- If working by hand, wet pad slightly with water to help compound break down
- Follow with Profile UV Wax or Profile Polymer Wax for ultimate protection
- Pads may be rinsed with water to clean and extend life