Farecla Profile Polymer UV Wax, 1L, PRW101
Farecla Profile Polymer UV Wax is a high performance polymeric wax specially developed for ultimate gloss and water resistance, whilst protecting against UV degradation.
It is extremely fast and easy to use by hand or machine and can be sprayed onto surfaces using either a small hand spray bottle or pump spray system. It is highly resistant to drying out and can be polished to easily to leave a durable high gloss on most surfaces.
Profile Polymer Wax is the best choice for making short work of large surfaces such as on boats, cars, RV's, buses, trucks and planes.
Features and Benefits:
- Fast - Makes short work of large surface
- Superb Finish - Ultra high gloss finish, excellent evenness and clarity even on dark colors
- Protection - Highly water resistant & durable protective coating that repels many common contaminants
- Easy Application - Can be applied by hand or machine under most conditions, resists drying out
- Spray It - Low viscosity formulation may be pumped through spray bottle if desired
- Boats, Cars, Planes, Trains, Buses, R/V's and any vehicle or surface requiring a high performance wax
- Painted & industrial surfaces
- Restoration and maintenance
- Packaging: 1 Liter (1.06qt) and 1 Gallon (3.785L) containers
- Viscosity: Low / Medium
- Relative Density: 0.99
- Color: Pink
- Apply anytime or following application of any Farecla compound
- Shake bottle well before use
- By Hand: Using microfiber finishing cloth apply wax with light pressure, apply in an overlapping action to ensure coverage; allow wax to dry to a haze (only a few seconds under most conditions); and polish with a microfiber finishing cloth to a deep shine
- By Machine: Using a Farecla lambswool or finishing foam pad at slowest speed setting, remove any residue with a clean microfiber cloth
Product Data Sheet:
- Click here for product data sheet
- Click here for MSDS