Flex XC 3401 VRG Rotary-Orbital Polisher
**THIS PRODUCT TYPICALLY SHIPS IN 1-2 DAYS**
The Flex Rotary-Orbital Polisher XC 3401 VRG combines rotary and orbital movement to imitate the circular movement of the human hand for hologram (swirl-mark) free polishing.
The XC 3401 VRG polisher features a highly smooth operation facilitates a careful, precise and even finish. Coated surfaces are not only polished but also sealed and conserved. The surface stays cool and gives the perfect finish without the fear of holograms.
The tools direct positive drive ensures a uniform movement, even under load, thanks to constant lift. Taken in conjunction with the large stroke length there is also the possibility of removing existing holograms from black finishes. Thanks to the direct orbital drive, very little heat develops on the surface, which is ideally suited to temperature-sensitive finishes.
Accelerator trigger switch and speed selection allow for a controlled acceleration to the optimal speed.
Random-Orbital Action is Ideal for:
• Weathered paints
• Slight scratches
• Slight signs of wear
• Removing holograms
• Hair lines
• High-gloss polishing
Features and Benefits:
- VR electronic control: stepless speed selection, tachogenerator-controlled constant speed, overload protection, restart inhibit and temperature monitoring and speed selection
- 5/16" (8mm) orbit for high efficiency
- Permanent direct drive for an even polished surface
- Advanced cushioned hook and loop pad for polishing
- High powered motor can handle extreme loads
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Counterweight for smoother operation
- Low height and low weight
- Spindle lock
- 10' power cord (XC 3401 VRG-25 features a 25' power cord)
- Max polishing pad diameter: 6-1/2"
- Max backing pad diameter: 5-1/2"
- Speed without load: 3,200-9,600 rpm
- Power input: 10.9 amps
- Power output: 590 watts
- Tool pad attachment fixture: Flex grip backup pads 5-1/2" (342.637) and 4-3/8" (383.317)
- Weight: 5.75 lb
- Includes: grip cover (332.402); knob pad (333.565); 5-1/2" grip backup pad (342.637)
- Power cord length: 10' power cord (XC 3401 VRG-25 model features a 25' power cord)
Note: If using with an extension cord, use only a heavy-duty cord such as 12 or 10 gauge. It is important to consider cord length along with the wire gauge. Failure to do so may damage your tool.