Indasa MTE-Red WP Masking Tape, 18mm (~0.75"), 597156
Indasa MTE-Red WP Masking Tape, 18mm (~0.75") (597156) is a waterproof high temperature assured performance masking tape designed for automotive, aerospace, composite, marine and industrial applications.
Excellent tack adhesion and baking temperature up to 212°F (100°C) for up to 30 minutes without lifting through bake cycle. Consistent tape thickness produces a clean, uniform sharp paint edge with minimal paint buildup. Extremely conformable with easy release and tear.
Easy unwind and clean removal, leaves no residue. Solvent resistant prevents paint bleed.
Suitable for use on old paint, fillers, primers, top coats, clear coats and gelcoat. Not suitable for delicate surfaces.
Available in single rolls, sleeves and cases; buy in bulk and save!
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent adhesion and good mechanical strength
- Flexible, easy to shape on contours
- Easy unwind and clean removal, leaves no residue
- Solvent resistant, no paint bleed
- Consistency of thickness produces a uniform paint edge
- Easy roll release Easy to apply
- Waterproof allows for indoor and outdoor use
- 212°F (100°C) temperature rating for high bake refinishing
- High tack adhesive provides instant adhesion
- Color: Red
- Backing: Semi crepe paper
- Adhesive: Natural rubber
- Total Thickness: 5.4 mil (131 µm)
- Tensile Strength: 22 lbs/in (3.2 kg/cm)
- Elongation: 6%
- Adhesion to Steel Plate: 26 oz/in (240 g/cm)
- Rolling Ball Test: 1 cm
- Waterproof: Yes
- Temp. Resistance: 212°F (100°C) for ~30 minutes
- UV Resistance: Yes
- Outdoor Removal Time: ~5 Days
- Sizes & Quantity:
- 18 mm (~0.75") x 50m (164'), 48 rolls per case, #597156
- 36 mm (~1.5") x 50m (164'), 24 rolls per case #597163
- 48 mm (~2") x 50m (164'), 24 rolls per case #597514
- Sizes shipped will be the tape industry standard metric cut sizes, i.e. 24mm for each 1" of nominal tape width (rolls are ~5% narrower than the nominal size)