Indasa RedLine Rhynogrip 2.75" x 16.5" Sanding Board Sheets, 950 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout!
Indasa RedLine Rhynogrip 2.75" x 16.5" File Board Sanding Strips (950 Series) feature a hook & loop backing for grip face hand blocks and sanding boards.
RedLine is the perfect choice for use on hard materials such as metal, hard wood and composites as well as finishing filler, stoppers, primer and clear coats; also a great choice for applications where extra flexibility is required in finer grits.
The RedLine series is Indasa's premium abrasive line designed with the highest quality aluminum oxide mineral grains and a lubricant coating to resist clogging. The result is an abrasive system with extremely high cutting power, stock removal and very long working life time.
- Sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers
- Scuffing and rectifying clear coats
- Sanding and finishing hard materials such as hard wood, metal, metal coatings and composite
- For grip-system backing pads and hand blocks
Features and Benefits:
- High cutting power, very high stock removal
- Extra flexibility in the finer grits
- Very long working life time and superior finish
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- High performance on hard materials
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- E / D / C weight paper with velour backing
- Lubricant coating (grits 80P to 600P)
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- 2-3/4" x 16-1/2" velour grip, box of 50 strips