Indasa Rhynosoft Foam Hand Sanding Pads, 3600P Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using code INDASA5 at checkout!
Indasa Rhynosoft Foam Hand Sanding Pads (3600P) are extremely flexible and adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces. Foam backing prevents over sanding.
Low cost and economical. Available in a wide grit range from 80 to 2,000. Sold 20 hand pads per box.
Great for sanding and finishing of fillers, stoppers and primers, for scuffing and rectifying clear coats and sanding and finishing of composite materials, wooden surfaces and wood coatings.
Also available in 4.5" x 27 yd continuous roll packaged in a convenient dispenser box, click here for more information.
Features and Benefits:
- Low cost and economical
- High flexibility; adaptable to shapes, edges and contoured surfaces
- Sponge backing prevents over sanding
- Provides a high quality surface finish
- Features an anti-clogging layer
- C/B weight latex paper with foam backing
- Aluminum oxide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- WhiteLine abrasive in 80-400 grits, RedLine abrasive in 600-2000 grits
- Available in 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 240, 320, 400, 600, 800, 1200, 1500 and 2000 grit
- 4-1/2" x 5-1/2" pads, 20 pads per box
- Adaptable for rounded parts, contours
- Shaping of Contours 180 - 320
- Fine sanding of primers, thermoplastics 400
- Scuffing of primers, lacquers 600 - 800
- Finishing application 1200 - 2000