Indasa 8" Rhynogrip SiC Silicon Carbide Sanding Disc, 80SC Series
SALE: Save 5% on Indasa using coupon code INDASA5 at checkout.
Indasa 8" Rhynogrip SiC Solid Sanding Discs (80SC Series) feature extremely sharp Silicon Carbide abrasive grains and extra durable F weight backing which results in an abrasive system with very high stock removal and long working life time.
Available in 6" and 8" grip discs from 24 to 80 grit, the SiC Series is the perfect choice for heavy duty machine sanding and grinding of marine bottom paint, floor sanding, composite materials, stone and marble.
- Heavy duty machine sanding
- Floor sanding
- Sanding and finishing composite materials, stone and marble
- For grip-system backing pads
Features and Benefits:
- Strong backing with high resistance to tearing
- Very long working life time
- Very good stock removal
- Anti-static and dust-repellent
- Nylon grip hook & loop system runs inherently cooler than PSA stick it design
- F weight paper with velour grip backing
- Silicon Carbide abrasive
- Modified synthetic resin bonding
- Grit range 24 to 80 grit
- Available in 6" and 8" size solid discs
- 25 discs per box