IPG American FM35 Fine Line Tape Collection
IPG American® FM35 Fine Line Tape is designed for medium to high temperature applications where a sharp, fine line is required including composite and fiberglass (gelcoat) fabrication.
Great for paint striping, stretches for smooth curves and tears easily. Finest color separation available offering sharp, precise lines with clean edges.
Resists sticking and pulling up new paint plus leaves no residue. Waterproof and solvent resistant.
Perfect for use in masking color separations on plastic automotive fascia, trim and finished metals in high temperature bake cycles; aircraft paint operations; clean room paint operations.
Features and Benefits:
- Translucent blue for easy application
- Tough and conformable
- Waterproof and solvent resistant
- High temperature resistant
- Clean cutting and easy to re-position
Construction & Physical Properties:
- Backing: PVC
- Adhesive: Rubber
- Color: Blue
- Standard Sizes: 6mm x 33M, 12mm x 33M, 0.75" x 108'
- Tensile Strength: 15 lbs/in width
- Adhesion to Steel: 29 oz/in width
- Thickness: 5.5 mils
- Elongation: 110%
- Application Temperature Range: 60°F to 100°F (16°C to 38°C)
- Operating Temperature Range: 40°F to 280°F (4.4°C to 138°C)
Technical Data Sheet:
Download by clicking here