MAS Fairing Compound
MAS Epoxies Fairing Compound is one of our customers’ new favorite products. It is simple to mix because of its 1:1 ratio and color changing verification.
This product was formulated with the end-user in mind. Instead of creating floating dust during sanding, we used a special mix of fillers that causes the dust to fall as you sand your boat to faired perfection.
The Fairing Compound kit has a silky smooth texture, sag resistance and everything else you could want in an epoxy fairing compound. Since it is ready to sand in 6 hours (at 70 degrees F) you can complete a fairing project in one day. It is also great for filling voids, repairs and use as a barrier coating.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent build allows you to smooth surfaces that start off uneven
- Apply to vertical surfaces with ease due to superb sag resistance
- Blue and yellow components mix to a consistent green color so you know when you’ve properly mixed.
- Sanding is a breeze with dust that falls instead of rises into the air
- Fillers already added, all you have to do is mix and go
- Mix Ratio: 1 to 1 by volume
- Work Life: 30 minutes at 77°F in 150g mass
- Color: Green
- Sanding Ready: 6 hours at 70°F