MAS Gluzilla 2-Part Epoxy, 185ml, 35-100
Introducing new MAS Gluzilla 2-Part Epoxy Adhesive, a fast-curing, translucent, thickened epoxy that can be used for unlimited bonding, sealing and filling applications. After cure, Gluzilla can be painted, sanded, drilled, filed, tapped, sawn and machined!
Gluzilla is extremely convenient and easy-to-use for small projects. It saves time as it mixes in tip while dispensing and fits in a standard caulking gun. Thickened to not drip or sag when working on vertical surfaces.
Gluzilla contains MAS FLAG Resin and MAS Slow Hardener blended with Colloidal Silica as an
additive. It dispenses as an opaque color with Vaseline like consistency.
Formulated to be versatile in the type of materials it bonds and seals while offering very high flexibility and enormous strength. Gluzilla is waterproof and demonstrates excellent resistance to salt & fresh water, mild acids, caustics, cleaners, fuel oil and gasoline.
Contains 185ml (6.26 fl oz) total product, cartridge is partially filled to allow for proper 2:1 mix.
MAS Gluzilla is great for beginners, loved by professionals.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits standard caulking guns for easy dispensing
- Will not drip or sag when working on vertical surfaces
- Sets in ~30 minutes
- Paint, sand, drill, file and machine after cure
- Waterproof and resistant to mild acids, caustics, cleaners, fuel oil and gasoline
- High elongation (flexibility) with enormous strength
- Includes 2 static mixing tips that may be trimmed to suit
- Adhesive - bonds fiberglass, woods, metals (including steel and aluminum), concrete, brick, stone, tile, slate, glass, paneling, molding, particle board, treated & untreated lumber, plywood and more
- Sealant - seals oil, pressure & water tanks, plumbing leaks, cellar cracks and more
- Filler - fills holes, voids, welds, molds, castings, patterns and more
|Hardness, Shore D||80||ASTM D2240|
|Tensile Strength, psi||6,000||ASTM D638|
|Tensile Elongation, psi||325,000||ASTM D638|
|Modulus, %||8.5||ASTM D638|
|Compressive Strength, psi||9,000||ASTM D638|
|Flexural Strength, psi||10,500||ASTM D790|
|Flexural Modulus, psi||307,000||ASTM D790|
|Tensile Adhesion,Wood, psi||1,420||ASTM D4541|
|Tensile Adhesion,Aluminum, psi||1,840||ASTM D4541|
|Tensile Adhesion,G10, Laminate, psi||2,090||ASTM D4541|
|Gel Time @ 25°C, 150g mass, min.||30-35||ASTM D2471|
|Vertical Sag Resistance, inch||1-2||ASTM D2471|
Directions for Use*:
Clean surface of dirt, loose paint and grease with product such as Bio-Solv. Remove nut and nose plug from top of cartridge. Insert cartridge into caulk gun. For best results, use caulk gun with a 12:1 ratio or higher. Dispense small amount of material making sure that parts A & B are flowing from both sides of the nozzle. Attach included static mix injector nozzle to cartridge. Tighten firmly. Trim nozzle tip to deliver desired bead size. Material should flow with uniform color. Use in areas with temperatures 55 degrees Fahrenheit or higher.
Gluzilla mixes better at warmer temperatures than colder temperatures; if working in cooler conditions, place cartridges in room temperature environment to warm and ease application. To smooth out work, use lacquer thinner or denatured alcohol. If not using static mix injector nozzle, use a small putty knife to mix thoroughly to mix, apply and sculpt.
*This information is provided as a guide only; always check product label and manufactures data sheets for most recent application instructions.
- Technical Data Sheet