Mirka Autonet 3" Grip Sanding Discs, AE-203 Series
SALE: Save 5% on Mirka using coupon code MIRKA5 at checkout.
Mirka Autonet 3" Grip Sanding Discs (AE-203 Series) are the fast, efficient and cost effective abrasive technology that revolutionizes sanding.
Autonet offers speed, excellent efficiency and an amazing dust extraction ability. The jobs get done quicker and with a better surface quality.
Sold 50 discs per box.
Features and Benefits:
- Aggressive - Autonet's high cut rate reduces labor time; vac or non-vac
- Dust-free - Dust extraction through Net is 20-40% greater efficiency than paper discs with holes or perforations
- Eliminates Clogging & Pilling - Less defects, less rework greater shop efficiency translates to greater profitability
- Cleaner & Healthier Work Environment - Helps remove sanding dust and minimize contaminants in the workplace
- Long Life Span - With the abrasive surface constantly kept dust free, Autonet retains its original aggressive sanding performance far longer resulting in fewer abrasives being needed for a given job.
- Visual Control - Since dust is continuously being sucked away it’s always possible to see exactly what is happening at the sanding surface. This gives the user greater control over the job and avoids problems such as over sanding.
Mirka Autonet is available in a range of abrasive grits that allows users to benefit across a full spectrum of refinishing industry applications.
- Grits 80 to 180 are ideal for filler sanding and removal of substrate down to bare metal with optimal fast cut characteristics, excellent visual control and long-lasting durability.
- Grits 180 to 320 are ideal for surface preparation and feathering of repair edges. They provide a fast cut with an even, uniform sanding pattern, as well as excellent visual control and long-lasting durability.
- Grits 320 to 800 are ideal for primer sanding as well as the ‘keying’ of all surfaces including the latest high tech top coats and clear coats. They offer a particularly long lifespan when sanding new low VOC primers.
- Aluminum Oxide abrasive, closes coating
- Resin over resin bonding on polyamide fabric grip backing
- Available in 80 to 800 grit range
- Available in 3", 5" and 6" grip discs
- Sold 50 discs per box
Science Behind the Technology:
Mirka’s innovative ‘NET’ sanding concept is unlike any other.
The patented construction consists of a dense network of polyamide fabric threads onto which the abrasive grit is bonded. This open weave, net structure means that no dust particle is more than 0.5mm from a dust extraction hole.
The result is phenomenal dust extraction across the entire abrasive surface and virtually dust-free sanding!