Mirka Gold 2.75" x 16.5" PSA Sanding File Board, 23-364 Series
Mirka Gold 2.75" x 16.5" PSA Sanding File Board (23-364 Series) is available in a variety of grits and housed in a convenient storage box for easy access and protective storage.
For over 25 years, Mirka Bulldog Gold has been the benchmark for abrasive finishing products. Mirka is proud to introduce the next generation of Gold, upgraded for premium performance.
Mirka Gold is suited for high speed sanding in a multitude of applications such as Automotive, Marine, Wood, Metal and Composite.
New Gold Features & Benefits:
- Upgraded Gold has extra strong aluminum oxide grains in P80-P600 for an excellent long lasting cut
- Optimized grain distribution allows the product to perform faster with less clogging
- Gold P80-P180 has a Calcium based stearate for tough grinding
- Gold P220 and finer is Zinc based for less clogging on a soft application
- Improved backing paper, has a more even coating of grains and resin providing the perfect finish
- Suited for automotive refinishing, marine industry, composite processing, vehicles manufacturing, paint and decoration, woodwork
- Suited for use on composite materials, hard and soft woods, MDF, veneers, mild, carbon and stainless steel, aluminum, cast iron, copper alloys, brass and bronze, lacquers, body filler, plaster, putty, sanding of paint, paint removal and much more.
- Grain: Aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin Progressive Bond™
- Coating: Semi-open
- Backing: Pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA)
- Color: Gold
- Grit range: 36E, 40E, 60E, 80E, 120D grit
- Size: 2-3/4" x 16-1/2"
- Quantity: 50 sheets for 36 to 80 grit, 100 sheets for 120 grit